The UC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armenia4ever's Spacefed History

3 posters

Go down

What do you think of me?

Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_lcap33%Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_lcap33%Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_lcap17%Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_lcap17%Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_lcap0%Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Empty Armenia4ever's Spacefed History

Post  armenia4ever Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 am

Well ive been playing Spacedfed on and off since late 03. I started GC in 03, but wasnt very active, and quit in late 04, after repeatedly losing money and minerals to UW's which flowed like water back then. The KOA and Thunderdogs, Underdogs, and Distemper were quite active back then. I think i was in ShadowDemons fed for a while. I quit due to 50 Cents UW. (My account name was "lukans"_

I then started UC in mid 05, and quit a few months later. (Account name was "lightfoot" (The game was way different back then. The ships were better though, and we had more of em) I came back in early 06 (first under the name "lfootluke", which I then had changed to "armenia4ever"), and got quite active, and have been since.

I was in zenith of power for a while in early 06, and our fed was mugged by lopokin, shiar, and zim, who were all in guardian alliance at the time. I left the fed joined Hicam infra confed, became its leader after everyone left, and changed the fed name a few times , until it became the current "Fortitudine Vinimicus". I led the fed for a while, but then gave leadership to Clagger. The fed was a suicider fed for a while, and had Lazarus and Zim in the fed for a while. I also warred with MKV for a while, where i met spartain and MS13055. I met KK, Honorbound, Clagger, Evilution, Toyland, and several others through FV. Moved on to DOA , where I got to know Grizzla , rancor, and kosevo , and then moved to anarchy where i joined my former and longtime lord, javidan, and thenchilled at 19 bil pr for a month while there. I then vmed for about 2 months, and then rejoined FV.
During my time in VM, i left MKV on daily, and formed my own suicide fed, where i tried out different tactics for a month or so.

Theres a quick history of me in a nutshell.

Feel free to ask me questions on UC, or pm me on any topic.

Im an avid Gamer, I play Halo3 with sparticus over xbox live quite a bit, as well as with friends. I LOVE the game "Deus Ex." and regard it as the best First Person RPG closely followed by system shock 2. Im a freshman in college, and love to hang with friends, and watch movies, while researching on UC like crazy. Im also a Reformed Evangelical Christian.
armenia4ever
armenia4ever
True Member
True Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Back to top Go down

Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Empty Re: Armenia4ever's Spacefed History

Post  kakashi Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:22 pm

Shocked

that's short and brief, well i've made lots of high quality guides got all 30 dp's from it so i also know quite a bit of UC.

although i never saw one of my guides in the strategy guides Sad
next to that i never spend a single $ on this game,

my main objective is to do restarts all over again like crazy and sell artifacts for dp's.

i hate to wait to be knocked back in DP. It can take an hour if ur unlucky.
I hate babysitting for my planets.
Now i became suicider and be more active in the Real warfare of UC.

Never liked GC.
kakashi
kakashi
tester
tester

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Back to top Go down

Armenia4ever's Spacefed History Empty zzzzz

Post  thorror Sun May 17, 2009 7:08 am

i cant be bother to read it all no offensise

thorror